Sunday, March 25, 2007

You'd think being 17 turning 18 would grant you a certain level of maturity over say a nine year old. Obviously not, or maybe just not in SR anyway. For all this talk about boys maturing later than girls, I'd rather handle boy immaturity as compared to girl immaturity any day of the week. Its shocking how girls can hold grudges over fucking insignificant issues. There's this girl who I've hung out with in this clique since school began last year. She's mad at me over some really stupid thing I said, that I completely forgot all about, ignoring me and making things all around awkward in my clique. Now anyone who knows me knows I run my mouth about absolutely everything and never ever mean to hurt anyone, unless of course they ask for it. Plus everyone knows I value pride over most things, so its not like I'm gonna apologise for being Clarissa any time soon. I was at Chris's 21st last night, and my two nine year old cousins, Joseph and Joel were behaving like that, not 'friending' the other for stealing water guns from one another. Like seriously, the resemblance to this is startling.

Being in SR really raised my tolerance for a lot of things, munjen music being one of them of course. I still cannot tahan it, especially when blasted out for everyone to hear. And if its not that it will be Hilary Duff or what, and all these idiots will start singing along. And force everyone else to listen too, but at least I've stopped insulting it so much, which really is a test of will power kinda thing if anything else.

I just can't wait to get out of this fucked up place. This country too. Give me intelligent conversation over who's hotter, Andy Lau or Jay Chou pleaseeeeee. If I could I'd start making friends with the minority Eurasians in school, if only I could tahan more than 10 minutes being around them. Thank God for Bitch or I'd have never survived this long in SR.

Ok fine, so being gracious and grateful are still virtues I have to cultivate. Show me someone else who's as open about their faults.

No comments: